With the focus on quality of products & services and timely delivery, Lokomotiva strives to become a strategic, long-term partner to its customers, enabling them to make a difference. In order to achieve success for our clients, we‘re continuously building a team of high-performing, highly engaged professionals who work in an agile environment that nurtures culture of purpose and personal achievement.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
As a Senior PHP Developer, initially, you will be applying best coding techniques & practices, using latest frameworks for one of our new platforms. The quality of technical solutions you produce, reusabilty and modularity of your code will enable you to replicate your work across a number of platforms that we plan to develop in the near future. In order to succeed in this role you will need extensive knowledge of at least one popular framework, such as Laravel.
As we start development of our platforms from scratch, you will have the opportunity, and we will expect you to, research, conceptualize and implement latest and best coding techniques and design patterns, hence, enable our customers to make a difference. Results of your dedicated work will positively affect large number of users over a number of years accross all our platforms.
Ideally, you are already a Senior PHP Developer with ability to understand broader picture and context of enterprise software platforms.
- Extensive experience and understanding of software development lifecycle
- Experience in continuous testing/integration/delivery environments
- Full understanding of Agile/Scrum and ability to encourage and support colleagues in adopting Agile as a way of life
- Experience with at least one established, popular PHP frameworks such as Laravel, Symphony or similar
- Experience developing enterprise software platforms
- Deep understanding of the concept of quality of software products
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer candidates the possibility to develop and improve in a dynamic environment. We reward personal contribution, motivation and initiative. We provide quality conditions for professional development. We guarantee that your career with us will be varied and exciting. Every day in this fast-paced environment presents a different challenge and if you work smart and are the best at what you do, your time here will produce endless possibilities for your future.
When you join us, we want to make sure you feel valued – and that you are rewarded for your fantastic work. So we also offer a range of benefits:
- In addition to your annual holiday entitlement, the office closes between New Year & Christmas on most years when the calendar allows
- Enhanced family-friendly policies by covering full monthly salary during maternity leave for all employees with more than 18 months of continuous working experiences.
- Free eye tests
- Awarding significant work anniversaries at the company
- Regular monthly after-work parties
- Plus a huge number of benefits: New Year’s child gift vouchers, monthly theatre tickets / other events giveaways…
Note: All applications will be considered with full confidentiality, and only candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted.