Your content goes here. Edit or remove this
- What information we collect
- How we collect and use information
- Information regarding interest-based advertising
- What information we give to third parties
- How you can change or control what is collected
- Information for users located outside the EU
- Other useful information regarding your privacy
- How you can contact Lokomotiva Beograd about any questions or concerns you may have.
There may be other privacy policies that apply to certain services we provide. Please read these when you register or subscribe for these services on these sites.
Purpose of collecting data about users
At Lokomotiva Beograd we collect different types of information about our users for four main reasons:
- To conduct research and analysis, including surveys;
- To carry out certain marketing activities;
- To help us to monitor and improve the services we offer
- To respond to your questions, concerns, or customer service inquiries;
- To otherwise communicate with you about your account;
- If we have permission from the user, or where otherwise allowed by law, to market services to them.
- We do our very best to protect your privacy by using security technology appropriately. This means:
- we make sure that we have appropriate security measures to protect your information; and
- we make sure that when we ask another organisation to provide a service for us, they have appropriate security measures.
- We will respect your privacy. We collect personal information, if you agree, you should receive marketing (whether by email, post, SMS or telephone) only from us and, if you agree, from other organisations we have carefully chosen. We will make sure it is clear when you can make these choices, for example, we have boxes you need to tick if you want to receive marketing and you can change your preferences if you no longer want to receive it. However, we may email you occasionally with information or questions about your opinions.
- We will collect and use individual user details only if we have your permission or we have sensible business reasons for doing so, such as collecting enough information to conduct surveys.
- We will be clear in our dealings with you as to what information about you we will collect and how we will use it.
- We will use personal information only for the purposes for which it was originally collected and we will make sure we delete it securely.
- If we or our service providers transfer any information out of the European Union or European Economic Area (EEA), it will only be done with the relevant protection (stated under GDPR) being in place .
- You have the right at any time to send us an objection to processing your personal direct marketing details, including profiling, as far as our services are concerned. The complaint can be made by e-mail to the contact details below in p.1 .
- We store a record of your personal data in order to ensure high quality and consistency of the services within the Group. We always store and processe your data in accordance with the law.
What data do we collect
Lokomotiva Beograd may collect data about the content that was viewed and general information about the device on which the content was viewed (e.g., tablet or smartphone, advertising identifier, IP address, operating system).
We do not identify, or attempt to identify, the individuals when we conduct market research.
Our company may randomly present short surveys. Responses are voluntary. If a viewer responds to a survey question, the response is stored in a database. The surveys do not ask for or collect any directly identifiable data.
Lokomotiva’s website may provide the electronic newsletter of I&F McCann Group, featuring news from companies and agencies operating within I&F McCann Group, to which users can volunteer to sign in or check out at any time. User email address will be used solely for sending emails exclusively from this source, concerning the I&F McCann group business. Neither user email adress nor user identity will be sold, leased, rented or disclosed to individuals or organisations outside I&F McCann Group or provider that we use for sending this newsletters. Users can remove themselves from the electronic newsletter’s mailing list at any time by following instructions for unsubscribing option at the end of every newsletter.
I&F McCann Group mainly use MailChimp service provider for sending newsletters.
Personal Data collected: emails and other registration info that user provide
This website allows you to send us an email. We will use the information you provide to respond to your inquiry. We will only send you general information via email. You should be reminded that email may not necessarily be secure against interception. Therefore, we suggest that you do not send sensitive personal data (such as your Social Security number) to us via email. If your intended email communication is very sensitive, or includes information such as your bank account, credit card, or Social Security number, you should use another alternative submission of data through a secure web page, if available.
How do we use this data
We use this data to create a variety of insights, reports and analyses, including the composition of the audience that viewed certain content.
We include only non-identifiable or aggregated data in our insights, reports and analyses.
To assist us in our marketing, in addition to the data that you provide to us if you register, we may also obtain data from trusted third parties to help us understand what you might be interested in. This ‘profiling’ information is produced from a variety of sources, including publicly available data (such as the electoral roll) or from sources such as surveys and polls where you have given your permission for your data to be shared. You can choose not to have such data shared with us from these sources by logging into your account and changing the settings in the privacy section.
After you have registered, and with your permission, we may send you emails we think may interest you. Newsletters may be personalised based on what you have been reading on web site. At any time you can decide not to receive these emails and will be able to ‘unsubscribe’.
Lokomotiva Beograd believes that you should have a choice about whether to contribute to our research and insights. If you are not currently in Lokomotiva Beograd activities and do not wish to participate in research, you may opt out, whenever you like.
Use of children’s data
We do not knowingly collect or store any personal information about children under the age of 18 and we do not offer any of our products or services directly to non-adults.
Updating your personal information
You can update your personal information at any time, and change your marketing preferences by contacting our Data Protection Officer responsible for protecting information, Božidar Belić, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who do we share data with
We will not share your personal information with others for marketing purposes unless you have given us your permission. If we have your permission, we will share your information only with other organisations we have chosen carefully.
We can access and release personal information to keep to relevant laws and government requests, to operate our systems properly and to protect both us and our users.
Any other organisations who access your information in the course of providing services on our behalf will be governed by strict contractual restrictions to make sure that they protect your information and keep to data-protection and privacy laws which apply. We may also independently audit these service providers to make sure that they meet our standards. We may use service providers to help us run these sites (or services available on the sites), some of whom may be based outside the EEA.
- For statistical purposes to track how many users we have and how often they visit our websites. We collect information listing which of our pages are most frequently visited, and by which types of users and from which countries.
- We may use ‘Flash’ cookies to store your preferences for your media player (for example, volume and so on). If we don’t use them, you may not be able to watch some video content. You can turn cookies off but if you do this, you may not be able to use all services on our websites and you might see more pop-ups and other advertising. This is because we won’t be able to limit what you see by using cookies. However, you will still be able to see our editorial content.
For more information about cookies and managing them, including how to turn them off, please visit our page on Cookies.
Google Analytics/Google Tag Manager
We use Google Analytics/GTM on our sites for anonymous reporting of site usage and for advertising on the site.
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google utilizes the Data collected to track and examine the use of site/application, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services. Google may use the Data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
Google Tag Manager is an analytics service provided by Google Inc.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
Legal information on how to contact us
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (EU 2016/697) we have to say who the ‘data controller’ is for Lokomotiva Beograd and services provided through our websites. The data controller is the organisation responsible for protecting information, in our case, the certified Data Protection Officer is Božidar Belić, email@example.com
If you would like access to or a copy of the personal information we hold about you, to request a correction, or have any questions about how we may use it or to make a complaint, please contact the Data Protection Officer at the address shown above.
Complaints will be dealt with by the Data Protection Officer, and will be responded to within 30 days at the latest.