Lokomotiva is part of I&F Grupa, leading communication system operating in 12 countries in Southern Europe and Nordic region, with more than 650 employees.
With the focus on quality of products & services and timely delivery, Lokomotiva strives to become a strategic, long-term partner to its customers, enabling them to make a difference. In order to achieve success for our clients, we‘re continuously building a team of high-performing, highly engaged professionals who work in an agile environment that nurtures culture of purpose and personal achievement.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
You will join interdisciplinary team and work closely with colleagues in a fully Agile environment to deliver features to our clients and their end users. You will be working on both frontend and backend, as necessary, to increase flexibility of your team and improve efficiency.
- 2+ years of experience as a Full Stack Developer is a MUST
- Experience with development of enterprise web applications with complex UI elements and controls will be considered a significant PLUS
- Experience with popular frameworks such as Vue, Bootstrap (or Angular, React, etc)
- Extensive knowledge of PHP
- Experience with Laravel or similar frameworks
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer candidates the possibility to develop and improve in a dynamic environment. We reward personal contribution, motivation and initiative. We provide quality conditions for professional development. We guarantee that your career with us will be varied and exciting. Every day in this fast-paced environment presents a different challenge and if you work smart and are the best at what you do, your time here will produce endless possibilities for your future.
When you join us, we want to make sure you feel valued – and that you are rewarded for your fantastic work. So we also offer a range of benefits:
- In addition to your annual holiday entitlement, the office closes between New Year & Christmas on most years when the calendar allows
- Enhanced family-friendly policies by covering full monthly salary during maternity leave for all employees with more than 18 months of continuous working experiences.
- Free eye tests
- Awarding significant work anniversaries at the company
- Regular monthly after work parties
- Plus a huge number of benefits: New Year’s child gift vouchers, monthly theatre tickets / other events giveaways…
Note: All applications will be considered with full confidentiality, and only candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted.