Lokomotiva is part of I&F Grupa, leading communication system operating in 12 countries in Southern Europe and Nordic region, with more than 650 employees.
With the focus on quality of products & services and timely delivery, Lokomotiva strives to become a strategic, long-term partner to its customers, enabling them to make a difference. In order to achieve success for our clients, we‘re continuously building a team of high-performing, highly engaged professionals who work in an agile environment that nurtures culture of purpose and personal achievement.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
Product Manager defines products tailor-made for our clients and their end-users, in cooperation with interdisciplinary teams in a fully Agile environment. He/she cooperates with internal teams and clients through the whole lifecycle of the product – from conceptualization to delivery of initial version and all future versions and updates. Product Manager has inspiring strategic vision and strong understanding of the product, but also understands and pays attention to details and is able to present both to clients, development teams and designers.
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Manager in formal Agile environment is a MUST
- Experience in Product Management of Software solutions, ideally of complex enterprise platforms
- Experience with transferring product requirements into well-defined User Stories
- Experience with the ownership of the backlog, prioritization of User Stories, backlog grooming and planning
- Full understanding of Agile/Scrum and ability to encourage and support colleagues in adopting Agile as a way of life
- Experience with, and ability to, conceptualize broad categories of complex features, processes and workflows
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer candidates the possibility to develop and improve in a dynamic environment. We reward personal contribution, motivation and initiative. We provide quality conditions for professional development. We guarantee that your career with us will be varied and exciting. Every day in this fast-paced environment presents a different challenge and if you work smart and are the best at what you do, your time here will produce endless possibilities for your future.
When you join us, we want to make sure you feel valued – and that you are rewarded for your fantastic work. So we also offer a range of benefits:
- In addition to your annual holiday entitlement, the office closes between New Year & Christmas on most years when the calendar allows
- Enhanced family-friendly policies by covering full monthly salary during maternity leave for all employees with more than 18 months of continuous working experiences.
- Free eye tests
- Awarding significant work anniversaries at the company
- Regular monthly after work parties
- Plus a huge number of benefits: New Year’s child gift vouchers, monthly theatre tickets / other events giveaways…
Note: All applications will be considered with full confidentiality, and only candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted.